The Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
- Corporate Author:
- Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
- Additional Titles:
- J.R. Astron. Soc. Can
Issues for <June 1996-> have also French title: Journal de la Société royale d'astronomie du Canada
J. Roy. Astron. Soc. Can. <June 1996->
<Vol. 96, no. 6 2002-> have title: Journal
- Toronto : Royal Astronomical Society of Canada.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations (part color) plates., portraits, maps, facsimiles, diagrams ; 25-28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chant, Clarence Augustus, 1865-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- "Constitution and by-laws ... 1908" (viii p.) appended to v. 2.
"Library catalogue in 1911" (31 p.) appended to v. 4.
List of officers and members for 1909, 1914, 1919, 1931, separately paged are included in v. 2, 8, 13, 25, respectively.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1- ; Jan./Feb. 1907-
- Related Titles:
- National newsletter
- Publication Frequency:
- Bimonthly, 1907-14; 1948-
Ten no. a year, 1915-47
- Editor: 1907-<32> C.A. Chant.
Supplement for v. 89/4 has title: Astronomy Canada; and appeared as a prototype issue of a proposed new publication to replace the Society's Journal and Bulletin.
- Special Numbering:
- Vol. 14, no. 1-<v. 26, no. 10> Jan./Feb. 1920-<Dec. 1932> bear also consecutive numbers 99-<219> as reckoned from the beginning of the Journal.
Issues for <June 1996-> called also <whole no. 660->
- Supplement Note:
- Has occasional supplements, including: National newsletter.
- Index Note:
- Vols. 1-60, 1907-66. 2 v.
- Selectively Indexed By:
- Energy research abstracts 0160-3604
View MARC record | catkey: 91910