Atomic Physics 17 [electronic resource]: XVII International Conference on Atomic Physics; ICAP 2000
- College Park : American Institute of Physics March 2001 Secaucus : Springer [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- x, 491 p.
- Additional Creators:
- Arimondo, Ennio, De Natale, Paolo, and Inguscio, Massimo
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The papers of this international conference present the recent advances in atomic physics, which presently encompasses a number of branches in rapid development, representing the cutting edge of frontier physics. Some of the main topics presented are: recent advances in the study of ultra-cold matter, determination of fundamental constants, study of single atoms and molecules, atomic clocks, quantum entanglement and computing, ultrafast dynamics, quantum electro-dynamics calculations, and detection of gravitational waves. This conference is an important international forum for atomic physics and applications.
1563969823 (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- College Audience American Institute of Physics
View MARC record | catkey: 9192196