Mendip mining laws and forest bounds / by J.W. Gough, M.A.
- Gough, J. W. (John Wiedhofft)
- [London] : Printed for subscribers only, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 214 p. : fold. map ; 23 x 18 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Mendip hills. Laws, statutes, etc
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Publicatons / Somerset Record Society ; v. 45
- The Mendip mining laws: Introduction. Note on the manuscripts. Text of the laws: 1. Chewton. 2. Wells. 3. Harptree.--Perambulations of the forest of Mendip: Introduction. The bounds of the forest. Note on the text of the perambulations. Text of the forest. Note on the text of the perambulations. Text of the preambulations: (i) 1219. (ii) 1298. (iv) 1300.--Index.
- "Report for 1930. Publications. List of subscribers": p. 199-214.
View MARC record | catkey: 920908