Future directions in ultraviolet spectroscopy [electronic resource] : a conference inspired by the accomplishments of the Far Ultraviolet Spectroscopic Explorer Mission : Annapolis, Maryland, 20-22 October 2008 / editors George Sonneborn ... [et al.].
- Conference Author:
- Future Directions in Ultraviolet Spectroscopy Conference (2008 : Annapolis, Md.)
- Melville, N.Y. : American Institute of Physics, 2009
- Physical Description:
- xv, 355 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Additional Creators:
- Sonneborn, George
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Galaxies and the nearby intergalactic medium -- Deuterium and the interstellar medium -- Hot massive stars -- Scientific breadth of ultraviolet spectroscopy -- Protoplanetary systems -- The future of UV astronomy.
- "The Future Directions in Ultraviolet Spectroscopy Conference ... was held ... October 20-October 22, 2008, at the Westin Annapolis Hotel, Annapolis, Maryland"
Contents of CD-ROM: full text.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9211729