Life in the open air, and other papers / By Theodore Winthrop
- Winthrop, Theodore, 1828-1861
- Boston : Ticknor and Fields, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- 374 p. : front. (port.) pl. ; 19 cm.
- Life in the open air. Katahdin and the Penobscot.--Love and skates.--New York Seventh regiment. Out march to Washington.--Washington as a camp.--Fortress Monroe.--Brightly's orphan. A fragment.--"The heart of the Andes".
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Louisville, Ky., Lost Cause Press, 1973. 5 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm. (L.H. Wright. American fiction, 1851-1875)
Microform. Ann Arbor, Mich., University Microforms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 cm. (American culture series)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D50 reel.336 no.1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An American dictionary of the English language : intended to exhibit I. The origin, affinities and primary signification of English words, as far as they have been ascertained. II. The genuine orthography and pronunciation of words, according to general usage, or to just principles of analogy. III. Accurate and discriminating definations, with numerous authorities and illustrations. To which are prefixed, an introductory dissertation on the origin, history, and connection of the languages of Western Asia and of Europe and a concise grammar of the English language
View MARC record | catkey: 921755