Lie theory and its applications in physics [electronic resource] : VIII international workshop, Varna, Bulgaria, 15-21 June 2009 / editor, Vladimir Dobrev ; sponsoring organizations, Institute of Nuclear Research and Nuclear Energy, Bulgaria [and] Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Italy
- Melville, N.Y. : American Institute of Physics, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 314 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Dobrev, V. K., Institut za i͡adreni izsledvanii͡a i i͡adrena energetika (Bŭlgarska akademii͡a na naukite), and Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Conformal field theory -- String and (super-) gravity theories -- Quantum mechanical and probabilistic systems -- Representations and cohomology -- Supersymmetry -- Quantum groups and related objects -- Quantum computing and other structures.
- "All papers have been peer reviewed."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9220337