Something about the Author: Vol. 161 [electronic resource] Facts and Pictures about Authors and Illustrators of Books for Young People
- Farmington Hills : Cengage Gale Oct. 2005
- Physical Description:
- 368 p. ill 11.080 x 08.660 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomson Gale
- Something about the Author Ser
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation An easy-to-use source for librarians, students and other researchers, each volume of this series provides illustrated biographical articles on approximately 70 children's authors and artists. The series covers more than 10,000 individuals, ranging from established award winners to authors and illustrators who are just beginning their careers. Entries cover: personal life, career, writings and works in progress, adaptations, additional sources and photographs. Also availa is a cumulative author index, published in odd-numbered volumes.
0787687855 (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- Trade Cengage Gale
View MARC record | catkey: 9241142