The St. James's magazine
- Uniform Title:
- St. James's magazine (London, England : 1861)
- Additional Titles:
- Saint James's magazine
St. James' magazine and United Empire review v. 8-9
- [London] : [W. Kent] ; [New York] : [Willmer and Rogers], [1861-1868]
- Physical Description:
- 30 volumes : illustrations ; 22 cm
Full Text available online
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- [Vol. 1 (Apr.-July 1861)-v. 21 (Dec.-Mar. 1868)]; n.s., v. 1 (Apr.-Sept. 1868)-[n.s., v. 9 (Apr.-Sept. 1872)].
- Publication Frequency:
- Title from caption.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich., University Microfilms, 1972. 11 microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (English literary periodicals) Vol. 1-3 filmed with: Old England. N.s., v.9 filmed with: St. James Magazine & United Empire review.
- Binding notes:
- DA498.O442 no.302-366 1750/51 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Old England [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 92701