Land policy circular ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of Agricultural Economics
- Washington, D.C., [1935-1938].
- Physical Description:
- 38 nos. in 2 v. : maps, tables, diagrs. ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Farm Security Administration
Full Text available online
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- June 1935-April 1938.
- Cover-title, May 1936-April 1938.
- Supplement Note:
- Supplements to the July, Oct. and Dec. 1935 circulars are included.
- Issuing Body:
- Circulars for June 1935-May 1936, Feb.-June 1937 issued by the U.S. Resettlement administration; June 1936-Jan., July-Aug. 1937, by the Division of land utilization of the U.S. Resettlement administration; Sept. 1937, by the Division of land utilization of the U.S. Farm security administration; Oct. 1937, by the Division of land utilization of the U.S. Farm security administration and the U.S. Bureau of agricultural economics; Nov. 1937-April 1938, by the U.S. Bureau of agricultural economics.
View MARC record | catkey: 928048