American annals of the deaf
- Additional Titles:
- 1847-July 1886, American annals of the deaf and dumb
- Faribault, Minn.[etc.], 1848-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill. ; 22-28 cm.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- v.1- Oct.1847-
- Part of the illustrated material is folded.
- Special Numbering:
- Publication suspended from Oct. 1849 to July 1850 and from Sept. 1861 to June 1868, inclusive. and Vol. 139, no. 1 (Mar. 1994) misnumbered as v. 139, no. 2.
- Issuing Body:
- Organ of the Conference of executives of American schools for the deaf, 1932- and Issues for 1847-49 published by the instructors of the American school for the deaf under its earlier name, American asylum for the deaf and dumb ; 1850-June 1895, by the Convention of American instructors of the deaf (1850-July 1886 under its earlier name, Convention of American Instructors of the deaf and dumb) ; Oct. 1895-19__ by the Conference of executives of American schools for the deaf (Oct. 1895-Sept. 1930 under its earlier name : Conference of superintendents and principals of American schools for the deaf).
View MARC record | catkey: 935104