American International Group : examining what went wrong, government intervention, and implications for future regulation : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session on an examination of what went wrong with American International Group, where government intervention is headed, and the implications for future regulation, March 5, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2009.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 68 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 111-69
- Shipping list no.: 2009-0452-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9355741