Protecting the protectors : an assessment of frontline federal works in response to the swine flu (H1N1) outbreak : hearing before the Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, Postal Service, and the District of Columbia of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, May 14, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, Postal Service, and the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Assessment of frontline federal works in response to the swine flu (H1N1) outbreak
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2009.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 122 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 111-3."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9357015