Reauthorization of the Community Development Banking and Financial Institutions Act of 1994 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Regulatory Relief of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session on technical corrections to the Community Development Banking and Financial Institutions Act of 1994 to reflect the status of the Community Development Financial Institutions Funds within the Treasury Department, to extend the authorization for the fund, and for other purposes, May 13, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Regulatory Relief
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 76 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 105-1000
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9357084