The prosthetic pedagogy of art : embodied research and practice / Charles R. Garoian
- Garoian, Charles R., 1943-
- Albany, NY : State University of New York Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 186 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Machine generated contents note: One.Introduction: The Prosthetic Space of Art -- Two.Verge of Collapse: The Pros/thesis of Art Research -- Three.The Prosthetic Pedagogy of the Ignorant Schoolmaster -- Four.Precarious Leanings: The Prosthetic Research of Play in Art -- Five.The Anxiety of Disequilibrium in the Museum -- Six.Art Practice as Prosthetic Visuality -- Seven.Art-in-the-Flesh: The Materiality of Sensation and Embodiment -- Eight.Art Research and Practice as Deleuzoguattarian Embodiment (In collaboration with Joseph Julian Jr., MD).
- 9781438445472 (hardcover : alk. paper)
1438445474 (hardcover : alk. paper)
9781438445465 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1438445466 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9357759