Free-air gravity field of the Norwegian-Greenland seas [cartographic material] / compiled by Manik Talwani and Gisle Grønlie ; drawn by Portia Takakjian, Lamont-Doherty Geological Observatory
- Talwani, Manik
- Boulder, Colo. : Geological Society of America, 
Washington, D.C. : Williams & Heintz Map Corporation.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 89 x 76 cm, folded in envelope 31 x 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Grønlie, Gisle
Takakjian, Portia A.
Geological Society of America
Williams and Heintz Map Corporation
- Map and chart series / Geological Society of America ; MC-15
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:2,900,000 at 70° N (W 30°--E 30°/N 81°--N 60°).
- Depths shown by contours.
Bathymetric intervals and undersea features printed in reverse on verso. Designed to be read through the map using a secondary light source.
Annex copy inserted in pam binder with folder (40 cm.). Original envelope pasted on front cover.
View MARC record | catkey: 9358602