We can't teach what we don't know [electronic resource] : white teachers, multiracial schools / Gary R. Howard ; foreword by Sonia Nieto
- Howard, Gary R.
- New York : Teachers College Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xix, 172 pages) : illustrations
- Introduction -- White man dancing: a story of personal transformation -- White dominance and the weight of the West -- Decoding the dominance paradigm -- White educators and the river of change -- Mapping the journey of White identity development -- Ways of being White: a practioner's approach to multicultural growth -- White teachers and school reform: toward a transformationist pedagogy -- Our unfinished work: White education and La tierra transformativa -- Guidelines for discussion and reflection.
- 9781429499194 (electronic bk.)
1429499192 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 149-161) and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 9358788