Field seasons : reflections on career paths and research in American archaeology / Anna Marie Prentiss
- Prentiss, Anna Marie
- Salt Lake City : University of Utah Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xix, 195 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm
- A visit to Brooks Camp -- Training in archaeology -- Undergraduate education in archaeology -- Archaeological field technician -- Doctoral training in Canadian archaeology -- Working in cultural resource management -- Government archaeology -- Consulting archaeology in the private sector -- Consulting archaeology in the university -- Working in academia -- A research agenda in the academy -- Archaeology in Montana -- Working on Rocky Boy's Reservation -- Expeditions to British Columbia -- Expeditions to Keatley Creek -- An expedition to the Slocan Valley -- Expeditions to Bridge River -- The Aniakchak Caldera.
- 9781607812203 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1607812207 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 179-187) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9360201