King O'Neil, or, The Irish brigade [microform] : a comedy, in two acts / by Mrs. Charles Gore
- Gore, Mrs. (Catherine Grace Frances), 1799-1861
- Additional Titles:
- King O'Neil
- London : National Acting Drama Office : Webster and Co., [1835?]
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Webster, Benjamin, 1797-1882
Covent Garden Theatre
Haymarket Theatre (London, England)
- Webster's acting national drama ; no. 84
- "As performed at the Theatre Royal, Haymarket. Correctly printed from the prompter's copy, with the cast of characters, costume, scenic arrangement, sides of entrance and exit, and relative positions of the dramatis personae. Splendidly illustrated with an etching, by Pierce Egan the younger, taken during the representation of the piece."
Edited by Benjamin Webster.
First performed at the Covent Garden Theatre, December 9th, 1835. Printed cast list for the Haymarket Theatre's production.
Plays submitted to the Lord Chamberlain.
Original copy in the Amherst College Library.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint, 1983. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (English and American drama of the nineteenth century. English).
View MARC record | catkey: 9361002