The seven big myths about the Catholic Church : distinguishing fact from fiction about Catholicism / Christopher Kaczor
- Kaczor, Christopher, 1969-
- San Francisco : Ignatius Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 164 pages : illustrations, chart ; 22 cm
- The Church opposes science : the myth of Catholic irrationality -- The Church opposes freedom and happiness : the myth of Catholic indifference to earthly welfare -- The Church hates women : the myth of Catholic misogyny -- Indifferent to love, the Church banned contraception : the myth of opposition between love and procreation -- The Church hates gays : the myth of Catholic "homophobia" and inaction against AIDS/HIV -- The Church opposes same-sex marriage because of bigotry : the myth that there is no rational basis for limiting marriage to one man and one woman -- Priestly celibacy caused the crisis of sexual abuse of minors : the myth of priestly pedophilia.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9362344