Newsmap for the Armed Forces. Monday, March 20, 1944, week of March 9 to March 16 [cartographic material] : 236th week of the war - 118th week of U.S. participation / prepared for Army Orientation Course, M.S.D. by Army Information Branch, M.S.D., A.S.F.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Army Service Forces. Army Information Branch
- Additional Titles:
- Newsmap. Monday, March 20, 1944, week of March 9 to March 16 : 236th week of the war - 118th week of U.S. participation and Monday, March 20, 1944, week of March 9 to March 16 : 236th week of the war - 118th week of U.S. participation
- New York, N.Y. : Army Information Branch, 
Washington, D.C. : Navy distribution by Education Services Section, BuPers, Navy Dept.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, color ; 56 x 57 cm and 84 x 91 cm, sheet 90 x 120 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Army Service Forces. Morale Service Division and United States. Bureau of Naval Personnel. Educational Services Section
- Report Numbers:
- W 109.107:2/48 f
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:1,730,000 (E 20°--E 37°/N 53°--N 44°).
Scale approximately 1:5,460,000 (W 10°--E 45°/N 73°--N 33°).
- Relief shown pictorially on U.S.S.R. map and by hachures on Europe map.
U.S.S.R. map shows battle areas, troop movements, and 1939 versus 1941 boundaries.
Volume II no. 48 designated "F" and "B" for front and back.
War fronts: USSR, Italy, Western Europe, Central Pacific, Bougainville, New Britain, Admiralty Is., New Guinea, Southeast Asia.
"Prepared from public sources of information."
"U.S. Government Printing Office: 1944 -- 538110."
Includes 10 photographs with accompanying explanations.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
- Action Note:
- Housed; Encapsulation; PSU Libraries,
View MARC record | catkey: 9362506