Evaluating airfield capacity / LeighFisher ; in association with Landrum & Brown [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Title of accompanying CD-ROM: Prototype airfield capacity spreadsheet model
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 96, A-35, B-32 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Additional Creators:
- LeighFisher (Firm), Landrum & Brown, National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board, Airport Cooperative Research Program, and United States. Federal Aviation Administration
- ACRP report, 1935-9802 ; 79
- "... designed to assist airport planners with airfield and airspace capacity evaluations at a wide range of airports. The report describes available methods to evaluate existing and future airfield capacity; provides guidance on selecting an appropriate capacity analysis method; offers best practices in assessing airfield capacity and applying modeling techniques; and outlines specifications for new models, tools, and enhancements. The print version of the report includes a CD-ROM with prototype capacity spreadsheet models designed as a preliminary planning tool (similar to the airfield capacity model but with more flexibility), that allows for changing input assumptions to represent site-specific conditions from the most simple to moderate airfield configurations. The CD-ROM is also available for download from TRB's website as an ISO image. Links to the ISO image and instructions for burning a CD-ROM from an ISO image are provided."--Provided by publisher.
- 9780309258739 (softcover) and 0309258731 (softcover)
- At head of title: Airport Cooperative Research Program. and "Supplementary material to ACRP Report 79: Prototype airfield capacity spreadsheet model ; ACRP Project 03-17 ; CRP-CD-124"--CD-ROM label.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
- Funding Information:
- Research sponsored by the Federal Aviation Administration ACRP project no. 03-17
- Technical Details:
- System requirement for accompanying CD-ROM: Adobe Acrobat reader; Microsoft Excel; CD-ROM drive.
View MARC record | catkey: 9362578