The path to freedom : countering repression and strengthening civil society in Cuba : hearing before the Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere, Peace Corps, and Global Narcotics Affairs of the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, June 7, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere, Peace Corps, and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Countering repression and strengthening civil society in Cuba
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 44 pages).
- S. hrg. ; 112-603
- Language Note:
- Some hearing testimony given in Spanish and translated into English.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed Jan. 18, 2013). and Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9363551