The last concerto, 1791 [electronic resource] / Mozart
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections
- San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Spain : Glossa, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Hoeprich, Eric, DiDonato, Joyce, Brüggen, Frans, 1934-2014, Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791, Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791. Selections, and Orchestra of the 18th Century
- Language Note:
- Sung works in Italian.
- Clarinet concerto, KV 622 (28:26) -- La clemenza di Tito, KV 621. Ouverture (5:06) ; Parto, ma tu ben mio (6:54) ; Non più di fiori (7:29) -- Adagio, KV 411 (6:05) -- Maurerische Trauermusik, KV 477 (5:27).
- The 1st work a clarinet concerto ; the 2nd an opera overture ; the 3rd and 4th, opera arias ; the 5th a quintet for two clarinets and three basset horns ; the 6th for orchestra.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Eric Hoeprich, clarinets, basset horn (1st, 3rd-5th works) ; Joyce DiDonata, mezzo-soprano (3rd, 4th works) ; Orchestra of the Eighteenth century, conucted by Frans Brüggen (1st, 2-4th, 6th works).
- Data/Place of Event:
- The 1st work recorded February, 2001 at Doopsgezindekerk, Haarlem, the Netherlands ; the 2nd work in June, 1986, at De Veerenigin, Nijmegen, the Netherlands ; the 3rd and 4th works in November, 2001 at Gereformeerde Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands ; the 5th work in December, 2001, at Studio van Schuppen, Veenendal, the Netherlands ; The 6th work, in March, 1998, at Metropolitan Art Space), Tokyo, Japan.
View MARC record | catkey: 9364391