Portrait [electronic resource] / John Adams
- Adams, John, 1947-
- Uniform Title:
- Chamber music. Selections
- [Montreal, Quebec] : Analekta, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Dubeau, Angèle, 1962-, Bessette, Louise, Adams, John, 1947-, Adams, John, 1947- Selections, and Pietà (Musical group)
- Classique a emporter = Classics on the go
- Road movies (17:00) -- John's book of alleged dances. Hammer & chisel (1:11) ; Habanera (4:43) ; Ständchen : the little serenade (4:56) ; Judah to Ocean (2:23) ; Dogjam (2:28) ; Rag the bone (3:02) -- Shaker loops (25:00).
- The 1st work for violin and piano; the 2nd work selections from a suite for string quartet; the 3rd work for 3 violins, viola, 2 violoncellos, and double bass. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Angèle Dubeau, violin, conductor ; Louise Bessette, piano (1st work) ; La Pietà (2nd-3rd works).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded in the Multi-Media Room, Schulich School of Music, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Nov.-Dec. 2010.
View MARC record | catkey: 9364481