The second anniversary of the Baptist Educational, Missionary and Sunday-School Convention of South Carolina [electronic resource] : held with the Mount Pisgah Baptist Church, Orangeburg, S.C., May 1st-5th, 1878
- Corporate Author:
- Baptist Educational, Missionary and Sunday School Convention of South Carolina
- Charleston, S.C. : Lucas & Richardson, Printers, 1878.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 25-31 pages, 1 unnumbered page, XIV pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Baptist Educational, Missionary and Sunday School Convention of South Carolina. 1878
- Advertisements, back wrapper. Printed yellow sheet advertising the Convention,  p. following p. 24.
First annual report of the Board of Managers, final XIV p.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Bound second in a volume of five reports of the Convention.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2012. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 864
View MARC record | catkey: 9365866