Preamble and resolutions [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Union Leagues of Baltimore
- [Baltimore, Md?] : [publisher not identified], [1863?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page ) ; 40 x 20 cm
- Broadside continues: Whereas, the Union Leagues of Baltimore, organized ... in the spring of 1861 ... resolved, that the existence of the American nation is to be maintained above all local interests ... the Emancipation Proclamation ... ought to be made law by Congress ... traitors have to right to enforce the obedience of slaves ... the president should use all men, white or black, in the way they can most be useful ... slavery should cease to be recognized by the law of Maryland ..., Text suggests imprint prior to summer of 1863 when Maryland abolished slavery., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and Digitized by Alexander Street Press for Images of the American Civil War.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2012. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 828
View MARC record | catkey: 9365897