Proceedings of the Agriculturists' and Mechanics' Association of Louisiana [electronic resource] : containing the address delivered by T.B. Thorpe, with notes appended: also the awards of the various committees, with the detailed reports on agricultural products; of sugar culture in Louisiana; of cotton, tobacco, &c., &c., ... /The whole published by order of the association
- Corporate Author:
- Agriculturists' and Mechanics' Association of Louisiana
- New Orleans : Published by B.M. Norman, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Thorpe, Thomas Bangs, 1815-1878
- At head of title: "Annual State Fair, January 5, 1846.", Discussion of Norbert Rillieux' sugar refining process, p. 19-23., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2012. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 184
View MARC record | catkey: 9365968