Office of the Colonization Society, Washington, March 14th, 1856 [electronic resource] : At the late meeting of the Board of Directors ... the following resolutions were adopted ... That the Executive Committee be instructed ... to build comfortable receptacles at least at two points in Liberia ...
- Corporate Author:
- American Colonization Society. Executive Committee
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 25 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Gurley, Ralph Randolph, 1797-1872
McLain, William, 1806-1873
- Caption title. Circular calls for contributions and is signed: By order of the Executive Committee: R.R. Gurley, Corresponding Secretary, W. McLain, Financial Secretary.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2012. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 389
View MARC record | catkey: 9366089