Minutes of the proceedings of the fourth Convention of Delegates from the Abolition Societies Established in Different Parts of the United States [electronic resource] : assembled at Philadelphia, on the third day of May, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-seven, and continued, by adjournments, until the ninth day of the same month, inclusive
- Conference Author:
- Convention of Delegates from the Abolition Societies Established in Different Parts of the United States (4th : 1797 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Philadelphia : printed by Zachariah Poulson, Junior, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- 59 pages, 1 unnumbered page (last blank) ; 25 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Poulson, Zachariah, 1761-1844
- See Hogg, P.C. African slave trade, 3058.
Signatures: [A]♯ B-G♯ H℗
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2012. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31686
Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 495
View MARC record | catkey: 9366203