Population and family in the Low Countries 1995 : selected current issues / edited by Hans van den Brekel and Fred Deven
- European Studies of Population, 1381-3579 ; v. 4
- Machine generated contents note: Ageing and the demand for care: Scenario studies for Europe / Jenny de Jong Gierveld -- The Cairo conference: A demographer's view / Dirk J. van de Kaa -- Perceived obstacles to fertility: Opinions on family policies in Flanders and in the Netherlands / Hein Moors -- `The lay of its land', ageing, environment, and social changes in Australia and the Netherlands / Lincoln H. Day -- Population issues in the Netherlands, 1994: Demographic trends, societal background, and consequences / Gijs Beets -- Bourdieu's `theory of practices': A challenge for demographic research / Gerard Frinking -- Communication. Poptrain: Computer-assisted population education in secondary schools / Evert van Imhoff.
- 9789401072342 (pbk.)
- "Softcover reprint of the hardcover first edition 1996"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Lawrence C., Wives Ruth Jennings 1934-1964 and Evelyn Foster 1966-1999, Lemmon Social Sciences Libraries Collections Endowment; 2012
View MARC record | catkey: 9366532