Finite groups [electronic resource] : [Proceedings of a Symposium in Pure Mathematics of the American Mathematical Society / Cosponsored by the Institute for Defense Analyses, under contract Nonr 2631(00) with the Office of Naval Research. Editorial Committee: A. A. Albert and Irving Kaplansky].
- Conference Author:
- Finite Groups Symposium (1959 : New York, N.Y.)
- Providence : American Mathematical Society, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 online resource (vii, 110 pages : diagrams))
- Additional Creators:
- Albert, A. Adrian (Abraham Adrian), 1905-1972 and Kaplansky, Irving, 1917-2006
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions
- Finite groups with normal $p$-complements / John Thompson -- Burnside groups and Engel rings / R. C. Lyndon -- On the structure of certain solvable groups / Daniel Gorenstein -- On groups which contain Frobenius groups as subgroups / Walter Feit -- Current studies on permutation groups / Marshall Hall, Jr. -- Review of some results in collineation groups / D. R. Hughes -- Some finite groups with geometrical properties / W. Magnus -- Symmetrical definitions for the binary polyhedral groups / H. S. M. Coxeter -- Applications of group characters / Michio Suzuki -- On maximal subgroups / W. E. Deskins -- On an application of the theory of Lie algebras to group theory / Hans Zassenhaus --
- 9780821892862 (online)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Providence, Rhode Island : American Mathematical Society. 2012
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 9367504