Algebraic topology [electronic resource] / [Edited by Arunas Liulevicius].
- Conference Author:
- Symposium in Pure Mathematics, (June 29-July 17, 1970 : University of Wisconsin)
- Providence : American Mathematical Society, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 online resource (v, 294 pages))
- Additional Creators:
- Liulevicius, Arunas, 1934- and American Mathematical Society
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions
- Algebraic topology in the last decade / J. F. Adams -- Spectra and $\Gamma $-sets / D. W. Anderson -- A free group functor for stable homotopy / M. G. Barratt -- Homotopy structures and the language of trees / J. M. Boardman -- Homotopy with respect to a ring / A. K. Bousfield and D. M. Kan -- The Kervaire invariant of a manifold / Edgar H. Brown, Jr. -- Homotopy equivalences of almost smooth manifolds / Gregory W. Brumfiel -- A fibering theorem for injective toral actions / Pierre Conner and Frank Raymond -- Immersion and embedding of manifolds / S. Gitler -- On embedding surfaces in four-manifolds / W. C. Hsiang and R. H. Szczarba -- On characteristic classes and the topological Schur lemma from the topological transformation groups viewpoint / Wu-yi Hsiang -- On splittings of the tangent bundle of a manifold / Leif Kristensen -- Cobordism and classifying spaces / Peter S. Landweber -- The immersion approach to triangulation and smoothing / R. Lashof -- Some remarks on the Kervaire invariant problem from the homotopy point of view / M. E. Mahowald -- Homology operations on infinite loop spaces / J. Peter May -- Problems presented to the 1970 AMS Summer Colloquium in Algebraic topology Symmetries and operations in homotopy theory / R. James Milgram -- Cobordism theory / F. P. Peterson -- On $\Omega ^\infty S^\infty $ and the infinite symmetric group / Stewart B. Priddy -- On non-simply-connected manifolds / Julius L. Shaneson -- On the Eilenberg-Moore spectral sequence / Larry Smith -- $H$-spaces and classifying spaces: foundations and recent developments / James D. Stasheff -- On spectra $V(n)$ / Hirosi Toda -- On sphere extensions of classical Lie groups / Alexander Zabrodsky --
- 9780821893081 (online)
- "Proceedings of the seventeenth annual Summer Research Institute of the American Mathematical Society."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Providence, Rhode Island : American Mathematical Society. 2012
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web
View MARC record | catkey: 9367527