Advances in Soft Computing [electronic resource] : 10th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2011, Puebla, Mexico, November 26 - December 4, 2011, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Ildar Batyrshin, Grigori Sidorov
- Batyrshin, Ildar
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- XXV, 540 pages 229 illustrations : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Sidorov, Grigori and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture notes in computer science, 0302-9743 ; 7095
- The two-volume set LNAI 7094 and 7095 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 10th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2011, held in Puebla, Mexico, in November/December 2011. The 96 revised papers presented were carefully selected from XXX submissions. The second volume contains 46 papers focusing on soft computing. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: fuzzy logic, uncertainty and probabilistic reasoning; evolutionary algorithms and other naturally-inspired algorithms; data mining; neural networks and hybrid intelligent systems; and computer vision and image processing.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9368555