New Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence [electronic resource] : JSAI-isAI 2010 Workshops, LENLS, JURISIN, AMBN, ISS, Tokyo, Japan, November 18-19, 2010, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Takashi Onada, Daisuke Bekki, Eric McCready
- Onada, Takashi
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- X, 342 pages 122 illustrations : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Bekki, Daisuke, 1973-, McCready, Elin, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-proceedings of four workshops held as satellite events of the JSAI International Symposia on Artificial Intelligence 2010, in Tokyo, Japan, in November 2010. The 28 revised full papers with four papers for the following four workshops presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 70 papers. The papers are organized in sections Logic and Engineering of Natural Language Semantics (LENLS), Juris-Informatics (JURISIN), Advanced Methodologies for Bayesian Networks (AMBN), and Innovating Service Systems (ISS).
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 9368581