Swarm, Evolutionary, and Memetic Computing [electronic resource] : Second International Conference, SEMCCO 2011, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India, December 19-21, 2011, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Bijaya Ketan Panigrahi, Ponnuthurai Nagaratnam Suganthan, Swagatam Das, Suresh Chandra Satapathy
- Panigrahi, Bijaya Ketan
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- XXII, 332 pages : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Suganthan, Ponnuthurai Nagaratnam, Das, Swagatam, Satapathy, Suresh Chandra, 1964-, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture notes in computer science, 0302-9743 ; 7077
- These two volumes, LNCS 7076 and LNCS 7077, constitute the refereed proceedings of the Second International Conference on Swarm, Evolutionary, and Memetic Computing, SEMCCO 2011, held in Visakhapatnam, India, in December 2011.The 124 revised full papers presented in both volumes were carefully reviewed and selected from 422 submissions. The papers explore new application areas, feature new bio-inspired algorithms for solving specific hard optimization problems, and review the latest progresses in the cutting-edge research with swarm, evolutionary, and memetic computing in both theoretical and practical aspects.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9368612