- Beginning T-SQL 2012 is the first step toward learning the T-SQL language that underlies Microsofts SQL Server database engine. T-SQL is essential in writing SQL statements to get data into and out of a database. T-SQL is the foundation for business logic embedded in the database in the form of stored procedures and functions. Beginning T-SQL 2012 starts you on the path to mastering T-SQL, with an emphasis on best practices and sound coding techniques.
Beginning T-SQL 2012 begins with an introduction to databases, normalization, and to SQL Server Management Studio. Each subsequent chapter teaches an aspect of T-SQL, building on the skills learned in previous chapters. Exercises in each chapter give readers an opportunity for the hands-on practice that leads to true learning and distinguishes the competent professional.
- Imparts best practices for writing T-SQL
- Helps you avoid common errors
- Shows how to write scalable code for good performance
- Other Subject(s):
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 9369395