Information Strategy Design and Practices [electronic resource] / by Sanjay Mohapatra, Ranjan Prasad Singh
- Mohapatra, Sanjay
- Boston, MA : Springer US, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- XXI, 342 pages 101 illustrations, 79 illustrations in color : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Singh, Ranjan Prasad and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Understanding IT Strategy -- Getting Ready for IT Strategy.- IT Strategy Framework.- IT Strategy Implementation -- Case Study: IT Strategy for OPGC.- Case Study: IT Strategy for Mayfair -- Case Study: IT Strategy for iSoft plc.- Case Study: IT Strategy for McDonald's -- Case Study: IT Strategy for a Non Government Organization - CTRAN Consulting.
- Information Strategy Design and Practices illustrates approaches for designing and implementing information strategy. While it gives details of different theoretical concepts related to information strategy, it also provides live examples from different corporations as to how project goals can be achieved through effective information strategy. The book also illustrates ‘people focused’ frameworks that can be used for designing and implementing IS. It also demonstrates different approaches that would be of interest to practitioners. The book has power point presentations for instructors which can be obtained from Springer.com.
- Other Subject(s):
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9370189