Engineering Education and Management [electronic resource] : Vol 2, Results of the 2011 International Conference on Engineering Education and Management (ICEEM2011) / edited by Liangchi Zhang, Chunliang Zhang
- Zhang, L. C. (Liangchi)
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- XVI, 776 pages 81 illustrations : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Zhang, Chunliang and SpringerLink (Online service)
- From the content: The Dynamic Process of Education Expenditure Distribution in Each Region of China -- Cultivation of University Teachers’ Education Technology Ability -A Study on the Strategies Basing on Learning Community -- The Elective Course Setting Reform In the Perspective of Behavioral Decision Theory -- Exploration and Practice in Engineering Education Reform of EE Major based on CDIO Mode -- Several Key Technologies of Virtual Simulation on Aviation Ammunition Teaching Software.
- This is the proceedings of the selected papers presented at 2011 International Conference on Engineering Education and Management (ICEEM2011) held in Guangzhou, China, during November 18-20, 2011. ICEEM2011 is one of the most important conferences in the field of Engineering Education and Management and is co-organized by Guangzhou University, The University of New South Wales, Zhejiang University and Xi’an Jiaotong University. The conference aims to provide a high-level international forum for scientists, engineers, and students to present their new advances and research results in the field of Engineering Education and Management.This volume comprises 122 papers selected from over 400 papers originally submitted by universities and industrial concerns all over the world. The papers specifically cover the topics of Management Science and Engineering, Engineering Education and Training, Project/Engineering Management, and Other related topics. All of the papers were peer-reviewed by selected experts. The papers have been selected for this volume because of their quality and their relevancy to the topic. This volume will provide readers with a broad overview of the latest advances in the field of Engineering Education and Management. It will also constitute a valuable reference work for researchers in the fields of Engineering Education and Management.
- Other Subject(s):
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9371068