Advances in Automation and Robotics, Vol.1 [electronic resource] : Selected Papers from the 2011 International Conference on Automation and Robotics (ICAR 2011), Dubai, December 1–2, 2011 / edited by Gary Lee
- Lee, Gary
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- XVI, 668 pages 344 illustrations : digital
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- From the contents: Formal Description of 3D Semi-tunnel Component -- Application of Neural Networks to the Correction of a Stiffness Matrix in a Finite Element Model -- Passive Ranging Based on Single-band IR Sensor without Extinction Coefficient -- A New Variable Step Size NLMS Algorithm Based on Decorrelation for Second-Order Volterra Filter -- Research and Design of the Integrated Administration Management System for Enterprises -- An Improved Iterated Local Search Algorithm for the Permutation Flowshop Problem with Total Flowtime.
- The international conference on Automation and Robotics-ICAR2011 is held during December 12-13, 2011 in Dubai, UAE. The proceedings of ICAR2011 have been published by Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, which include 163 excellent papers selected from more than 400 submitted papers. The conference is intended to bring together the researchers and engineers/technologists working in different aspects of intelligent control systems and optimization, robotics and automation, signal processing, sensors, systems modeling and control, industrial engineering, production and management. This part of proceedings includes 81 papers contributed by many researchers in relevant topic areas covered at ICAR2011 from various countries such as France, Japan, USA, Korea and China etc. Many papers introduced their advanced research work recently; some of them gave a new solution to problems in the field, with powerful evidence and detail demonstration. Others stated the application of their designed and realized systems. The session topic of this proceeding is intelligent control and robotics and automation, which includes papers about Distributed Control Systems, Intelligent Fault Detection and Identification, Machine Learning in Control, Neural Networks based Control Systems, Fuzzy Control, Genetic Algorithms, Robot Design, Human-robots Interfaces, Network Robotics, and Autonomous Systems, Industrial Networks and Automation, Modeling, Simulation and Architectures, Vision, Recognition and Reconstruction, Virtual Reality, Image Processing, and so on. All of papers here involved the authors’ numerous time and energy, will be proved valuable in their research field. Sincere thanks to the committee and all the authors, moreover anonymous reviewers from many fields and organizations. That is a power for all of us to go on research work for the world.
- Other Subject(s):
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 9371163