Economics of Grids, Clouds, Systems, and Services [electronic resource] : 8th International Workshop, GECON 2011, Paphos, Cyprus, December 5, 2011, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Kurt Vanmechelen, Jörn Altmann, Omer F. Rana
- Vanmechelen, Kurt
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 199 pages 75 illustrations : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Altmann, Jörn, Rana, Omer, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture notes in computer science, 0302-9743 ; 7150
- This book constitutes the refereed post-proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Economics of Grids, Clouds, Systems, and Services, GECON 2011, held in Paphos, Cyprus, in December 2011. The 9 revised full papers presented together with 5 work in progress papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 27 papers. The papers are organized in topical sections on market mechanisms and negotiation; cost models, charging, and trading platforms; resource allocation, scheduling, and admission control; and two work in progress sections: risk assessment and economics of cloud services; and cost-aware adoption of cloud services.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9371575