Intelligent Interactive Multimedia: Systems and Services [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Intelligent Interactive Multimedia Systems and Services (IIMSS 2012) / edited by Toyohide Watanabe, Junzo Watada, Naohisa Takahashi, Robert J. Howlett, Lakhmi C. Jain
- Watanabe, Toyohide
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 621 pages 315 illustrations, 193 illustrations in color : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Watada, J. (Junzo), Takahashi, Naohisa, Howlett, Robert J., 1954-, Jain, L. C., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Smart innovation, systems and technologies, 2190-3018 ; 14
- From the content: A Decision Making for A Robot Based on Simple Interaction with Human -- A Fusion of Multiple Focuses on a Focus+Glue+Context Map -- A Map Matching Algorithm for Sharing Map Information among Refugees in Disaster Areas -- A Method for Supporting Presentation Planning Based on Presentation Strategies -- A Study on Privacy Preserving Collaborative Filtering with Data Anonymization by Clustering -- A Traffic Flow Prediction Approach Based on Aggregated Information of Spatio-temporal Data Streams -- A Way for Color Image Enhancement under Complex Luminance Conditions.
- This volume contains the Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Intelligent Interactive Multimedia Systems and Services (KES-IIMSS-12). The Conference was jointly organised by Nagoya University in Japan and the KES International organisation, and held in the attractive city of Gifu. The KES-IIMSS conference series, (series chairs Prof. Maria Virvou and Prof. George Tsihrintzis), presents novel research in various areas of intelligent multimedia system relevant to the development of a new generation of interactive, user-centric devices and systems. The aim of the conference is to provide an internationally respected forum for scientific research in the technologies and applications of this new and dynamic research area.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9371819