Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking, and Services [electronic resource] : 8th International ICST Conference, MobiQuitous 2011, Copenhagen, Denmark, December 6-9, 2011, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Alessandro Puiatti, Tao Gu.
- Puiatti, Alessandro
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 364 pages : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Gu, Tao, 1978- and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, 1867-8211 ; 104
- Localization and Tracking -- Best Paper Session -- Search and Discovery -- Classification and Profiling -- Industry Track -- Poster and Demo -- Wireless Communication and Routing -- Context Awareness and Architecture -- Location and Activity Recognition.
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 8th International ICST Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking, and Services, MobiQuitous 2011, held in Copenhagen, Denmark, in December 2011. The 34 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. They cover a wide range of topics ranging from localization and tracking, search and discovery, classification and profiling, context awareness and architecture, location and activity recognition as well as a best paper session, an industry track, and poster and demo papers.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9371987