Systems, Software and Services Process Improvement [electronic resource] : 19th European Conference, EuroSPI 2012, Vienna, Austria, June 25-27, 2012. Proceedings / edited by Dietmar Winkler, Rory V. O’Connor, Richard Messnarz
- Winkler, Dietmar
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- approximately 365 pages : digital
- Additional Creators:
- O’Connor, Rory V., Messnarz, Richard, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Communications in computer and information science, 1865-0929 ; 301
- This volume constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 19th EuroSPI conference, held in Vienna, Austria, in June 2012. The 29 revised papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected. They are organized in topical sections on SPI and business factors; SPI lifecycle and models; SPI assessment and quality; SPI processes and standards; SPI in SMEs; SPI and implementation; creating environments supporting innovation and improvement; standards and experiences with the implementation of functional safety; business process management; SPI in SMEs - a project management perspective.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9372026