Advances in Neural Networks – ISNN 2012 [electronic resource] : 9th International Symposium on Neural Networks, Shenyang, China, July 11-14, 2012. Proceedings, Part II / edited by Jun Wang, Gary G. Yen, Marios M. Polycarpou
- Wang, Jun
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- XXV, 669 pages 314 illustrations : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Yen, Gary G., Polycarpou, Marios, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- The two-volume set LNCS 7367 and 7368 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Neural Networks, ISNN 2012, held in Shenyang, China, in July 2012. The 147 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The contributions are structured in topical sections on mathematical modeling; neurodynamics; cognitive neuroscience; learning algorithms; optimization; pattern recognition; vision; image processing; information processing; neurocontrol; and novel applications.
- Other Subject(s):
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 9372048