Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management [electronic resource] : 18th International Conference, EKAW 2012, Galway City, Ireland, October 8-12, 2012. Proceedings / edited by Annette Teije, Johanna Völker, Siegfried Handschuh, Heiner Stuckenschmidt, Mathieu d’Acquin, Andriy Nikolov, Nathalie Aussenac-Gilles, Nathalie Hernandez
- Teije, Annette ten
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 452 pages 102 illustrations : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Völker, Johanna, 1977-
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture notes in computer science, 0302-9743 ; 7603
- knowledge extraction and enrichment -- natural language processing -- linked data -- ontology engineering and evaluation -- social and cognitive aspects of knowledge representation -- application of knowledge engineering.- demonstrations.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management, EKAW 2012, held in Galway City, Ireland, in October 2012. The 44 revised full papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 107 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on knowledge extraction and enrichment, natural language processing, linked data, ontology engineering and evaluation, social and cognitive aspects of knowledge representation, application of knowledge engineering, and demonstrations.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9372398