Encyclopedia of Nanotechnology [electronic resource] / edited by Bharat Bhushan
- Bhushan, Bharat
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- XLIX, 2,868 pages eReference : digital
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- <p>Nano- Microfabrication Processes and Materials for Fabrication -- Nanoscale Measurement Techniques -- Nanostructures -- Nanomaterials -- Nanomechanics -- Molecular Modeling and Its Role in Advancing Nanotechnology -- MEMS/NEMS -- Microfluidics and Nanofluidics -- Biomedical Engineering and Biodevices -- Bio/Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine -- Bio/Nanotechnology for cellular engineering -- Drug Delivery – Technology and Applications -- Assembly -- Organic Electronics -- Nano-optical Devices -- Micro/nano Integration -- Materials, Coatings and Surface Treatments for Nanotribology -- Micro/NanoReliability – thermal, mechanical etc -- Biomimetics.</p>.
- <p>The<i> Encyclopedia of Nanotechnology</i> provides a comprehensive and multi-disciplinary reference to the many fields relevant to the general field of nanotechnology. It aims to be a comprehensive and genuinely international reference work and will be aimed at graduate students, researchers, and practitioners.</p><p>The <i>Encyclopedia of Nanotechnology</i> introduces a large number of terms, devices and processes which are related to the multi-disciplinary field of Nanotechnology. For each entry in this 4 volume set a 4-10 page description is provided by an expert in the field. Contributions are made by experts from the US, Europe and Asia, making this a comprehensive and truly international Reference Work. The authors are typically from academia, however one quarter of all entries were written by persons from industry.</p><p>Topics covered in the Reference Work include:</p><p>- Nano- Microfabrication Processes and Materials for Fabrication <br>- Nanoscale Measurement Techniques <br>- Nanostructures <br>- Nanomaterials <br>- Nanomechanics <br>- Molecular Modeling and Its Role in Advancing Nanotechnology <br>- MEMS/NEMS <br>- Microfluidics and Nanofluidics <br>- Biomedical Engineering and Biodevices <br>- Bio/Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine <br>- Bio/Nanotechnology for cellular engineering <br>- Drug Delivery – Technology and Applications <br>- Assembly<br>- Organic Electronics <br>- Nano-optical Devices <br>- Micro/nano Integration <br>- Materials, Coatings and Surface Treatments for Nanotribology <br>- Micro/NanoReliability – thermal, mechanical etc. <br>- Biomimetics</p>
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9372900