FBI [videorecording] : suburban surveillance / produced by Winton DuPont Films for National Geographic Channels
- Additional Titles:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation : suburban surveillance
- Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 45 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Shaffer, Marc, Turchie, Terry D., Huddleson, Gail, Winton, David, Hopper, Tim, Winton/duPont Films, National Geographic Channel (Television station : Washington, D.C.), National Geographic Television & Film, and National Geographic Society (U.S.)
- "National Geographic goes deep inside the complex human drama at the heart of America's war on terror. Follow an elite FBI counter-terror team as they uncover two disturbing terror threats hatched on American soil. The first involves young men in Northern Virginia directed to overseas training camps by their spiritual leader Ali Al-Timimi in order to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan. The second plot involves another Al-Timimi disciple, who is charged with planning the next 9/11."--Container.
- Audience Notes:
- Not rated.
- "As seen on National Geographic Channel"--Container.
This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Producers, Marc Shaffer, Terry Turchie ; editor/co-director, Gail Huddleson ; director/writer, David Winton.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrated by Tim Hopper.
- Technical Details:
- DVD-R, region 1, Dolby Digital.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 9373605