Partners and adversaries : the art of collaboration
- Lincoln, Neb. : Sheldon Museum of Art, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sheldon Museum of Art
- Introduction / Jorge Daniel Veneciano -- Acknowledgements / Brandon K. Ruud -- "Possibly the most important figure in our cultural history" : Robert Henri and his legacy in the collection of the Sheldon Museum of Art / Jonathan Stuhlman -- A model sitter : Gertrude Käsebier's portrait of Evelyn Nesbit / Brandon K. Ruud -- Partner and adversary : the federal government / Brandon K. Ruud -- Opposites attract : Robert Rauschenberg and Jasper Johns / Christin J. Mamiya -- Checklist of the exhibition / compiled by Ashley Hussman -- Contributors -- Copyright.
- Published in conjunction with an exhibition held at Sheldon Museum of Art, Lincoln, Neb., Feb. 3-May 27, 2012.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 9374093