State Supreme Court Data Project [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- State Supreme Court cases
- Houston, Tex. : Rice University, Dept. of Political Science, 2001-
- Additional Creators:
- Brace, Paul, 1954-, Hall, Melinda Gann, Rice University. Dept. of Political Science, Rice University, Michigan State University, and National Science Foundation (U.S.)
- A database containing information on State Supreme Court decisions in all fifty states, including data on the courts of last resort in all fifty states during their 1995 through 1998 sessions for approximately 21,000 decisions reached by over 400 state supreme court justices seated during those years. The database also includes biographical data from published sources for all justices sitting in 1995 through 1998, basic institutional features, and selected contextual variables.
- Project coordinators: Paul Brace, Melinda Gann Hall. and Title from home page (viewed Mar. 31, 2006).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Issuing Body:
- "A collaborative project supported by the National Science Foundation and conducted at Rice University and Michigan State University."
View MARC record | catkey: 9376928