Single and multiphase flows in an electromagnetic field : energy, metallurgical, and solar applications / edited by Herman Branover, Paul S. LYkoudis, Michael Mond
- Conference Author:
- Bat-Sheva Seminar on MHD-flows and Turbulence (4th : 1984 : Ben-Gurion University of the Negev)
- New York, N.Y. : American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 762 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Branover, G. G. (German Gert͡sevich)
Lykoudis, P. S. (Paul S.), 1926-
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Progress in astronautics and aeronautics ; v. 100
- "Technical papers from the Proceedings of the Fourth Beer-Sheva International Seminar on Magnetohydrodynamic Flows and Turbulence, Ben-Gurion Universsity of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel, February 27-March 2, 1984, and subsequently revised for this volume."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 938333